Zambetti Insurance continues to care about the health and safety of our Agency partners, Policyholders and the members of our community. In order to meet and exceed all of the State requirements, we have implemented the below precautions:
- All employees and customers will maintain a 6 foot distance from one another
- Separate hours for vulnerable populations are available upon request
- Hand sanitizer will be provided everyone entering our Office
- We are disinfecting all surface areas and door handles after each Client visit concludes
- We are encouraging our Clients to utilize our E-signature technology, and digitally sign their new Home, Auto, and Life policies from the comfort and safety of their own home.
- We are encouraging our Clients to utilize the on-line services and mobile applications of their respective carrier OR to call us at 216-643-2969 for policy servicing, rather than visiting our Office.
- We are requesting our Clients who usually bring their payments into the office to our Make a Payment link at the top of this web page.
We value your support as we work together through this unprecedented pandemic. We recommend that you visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus as a resource for prevention and treatment for COVID-19.
Be well and God Bless,
An Insurance agency that focuses on your needs
We are committed to providing friendly service with a positive attitude, to each and every one of our Clients. We understand that consumers have many choices available to them, which is why how we treat them is so important to our success. Zambetti Insurance focuses on building personal relationships, as well as a consultative approach, in order to provide you with the right coverage to meet your needs. We want to be your exclusive Insurance Agency for generations to come.....you are not just another policy number to us. APPROVED by the Better Business Bureau. Give us a call today for a free Insurance assessment.
It can be confusing, even overwhelming.....we get it. But we can make finding affordable insurance easy! We shop the market for the provider with the lowest price and the best policy to fit your needs, and then present you with the options available. Life circumstances change daily; we get new jobs, get married, have kids, get new houses, buy new cars and sell old ones, open businesses, the kids move out, the kids move back in, and the list goes on and on. All of those life changes mean that your Insurance needs have changed as well. Do you know if you are saving the maximum amount possible on your current policy, or if you even have the right insurance in place? We recommend that you review your insurance needs once a year, and we provide a free annual assessment for all of our clients.